Want: HTC One in Red

Started by 7stringer ,

• Sign In To Reply:  

7stringer #1

7stringer
  • 161 posts
  • Device: HTC One (AT&T)

Posted Jun 27 '13 @ 4:58 AM

But it's not comin' to the US. And I already have a One. But a boy can still dream, right?

http://www.engadget....uk-launch-date/

I have the Rickets! 

Cyber Warrior #2

Cyber Warrior
  • Robots Will Kill
  • 1500 posts
  • Device: GS4 N7

Posted Jun 27 '13 @ 5:52 AM

You never know.. look at the Galaxy s3 with their slew of nature colors. The UK got the majority of the colors while I think we got white, blue, red and black? And now the Galaxy S4 will be available in purple next month. The colors range by region and carrier.. it seems the new trend is if you want a different color other then what the device was announced with, you'll have to wait, which really sucks. HTC did it with the black version of the One but at least they didn't wait months later. Give it some time and I'll bet you'll see more HTC One colors available in the U.S.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• 7stringer likes this

tacsig513.png

: : C  H  A  N  N  E  L   Y  O  U  R    M  E  D  I  A : :

7stringer #3

7stringer
  • 161 posts
  • Device: HTC One (AT&T)

Posted Jun 27 '13 @ 7:32 AM

Yeah, true. I have the black HTC One and I love it. Well, I dropped it face down on concrete so now it has some silver-exposed scratches, but otherwise I like it. 

I have the Rickets! 

creccaj #4

creccaj
  • Wait, wut?
  • 421 posts
  • Device: Hammerhead | Flo

Posted Jul 1 '13 @ 3:53 AM

Honestly, not a huge fan of the Red HTC one.  I have always been a lover of uniformity when it comes to phone colors which is why I really dislike the white Nexus 4.  I like my silver One for the fact that it contrasts the black front very nicely but at the same time I do wish that I waited for the black one.  That being said....  pretty much nothing could ruin the look of this phone either way.  Hell, I would buy it in neon green if they offered it (not joking).

• 7stringer likes this

tacsig513.png

Nexus 5 - Stock w/ Franco Test 8 | Nexus 7 2013 - PA 3.99 | Mako (Retired) - Purity ROM

Moderator - Accountant - Android Enthusiast

Malik Suleman #5

Malik Suleman
  • 137 posts

Posted Nov 16 '15 @ 2:04 PM

But it's not comin' to the US. And I already have a One. But a boy can still dream, right?

http://www.engadget....uk-launch-date/

yeah i need and check inbox