Photo

Leaked video of the Motorola Moto X Phone?

Started by Cyber Warrior ,

• Sign In To Reply:  

Cyber Warrior #1

Cyber Warrior
  • Robots Will Kill
  • 1500 posts
  • Device: GS4 N7

Posted Jul 12 '13 @ 7:25 AM

With all the recent leaked images of the Moto X Phone as well as the colored backplate/accessories that have surfaced, this YouTube video from months back could very well be the infamous Moto X hands on. The video is by the same Vietnamese site (tinhte.vn) that brought us the very first glimpse of the device months back.

Some things don't match up like the speakers on the back of the phone, I've seen images with them sometimes on the right and again sometimes on the left. Another thing to look out for is you'll notice there are no volume keys. So enjoy the video but don't judge it too highly as this could  most likely is just a dummy unit but overall the size and feel of the phone with its curved back looks dead on compared to the leaked images that keep popping up.

English subtitles are provided:

-click on the youtube button on the lower right of the video and make sure to turn on the "CC" in the video controls.

• Cory Streater, dmmarck and N3xs like this

tacsig513.png

: : C  H  A  N  N  E  L   Y  O  U  R    M  E  D  I  A : :

N3xs #2

N3xs
  • Towel Porter
  • 211 posts
  • Device: Toro, Flo, Grouper, Manta

Posted Jul 12 '13 @ 12:05 PM

This definitely looks like it could be an early version or a prototype of the Moto X ...

It has the same curve on the top and same design overall...

I'm getting way too excited over this phone after all the latest leaks, not to mention that it looks damn sexy.... WANT! 

BTW, anyone noticed the reflections on the display at mark 3:42? It looks like the screen bends on the sides, I dont really know how to explain it well so check it out on the video...

Cyber Warrior #3

Cyber Warrior
  • Robots Will Kill
  • 1500 posts
  • Device: GS4 N7

Posted Jul 12 '13 @ 1:24 PM

Yea, I noticed that... some weird reflections going on there. Also from the new leaked images, the volume and power buttons are all on the same side of the phone.

• N3xs likes this

tacsig513.png

: : C  H  A  N  N  E  L   Y  O  U  R    M  E  D  I  A : :

Jerrod #4

Jerrod
  • 265 posts
  • Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7 2012 tablet

Posted Jul 13 '13 @ 6:48 PM

at 3:42 it looked like he was squeezing the phone causing those reflections.  I don't understand what he was saying but he kept on doing that squeeze thing with his hand, so this might indicate a someone bending display which would help prevent breakage from compression and falls.

The door on the side:  This was for a sim card right?  If so then the back does not remove?  If it does not remove then there is no Sd card and the battery is not replaceable?  I don't really care about an SD card because I am not storing my entire life on a phone so  as long as there is enough storage on the phone itself i'm OK.

Updated by Jerrod, Jul 13 '13 @ 6:52 PM.