• Sign In To Reply:  

Cyber Warrior #1

Cyber Warrior
  • Robots Will Kill
  • 1500 posts
  • Device: GS4 N7

Posted Jul 14 '13 @ 6:56 AM

Rogers Moto X training video confirms exclusive August release

The upcoming Moto X from the “new Motorola” is the star of a leaked Rogers TechTalk promotional video obtained by AusDroid.net via a Hungarian Google+ user. Called “Rogers Wireless Moto X tech demo,” it shows off a number of new features we can expect from the much-anticipated device.

Similarly to Apple’s Siri and Google’s own Glass, the Moto X will respond to voice commands, in this case initiated with “Ok Google Now.” It will support commands to set alarms, get directions, and more. Active Updates, effectively an enhanced notification system, will deliver personalized updates on the screen. It will also include a fast-starting camera activated not by a screen gesture or button but simply by twisting your wrist twice. Camera features have also been enhanced. For example, there is a new burst mode that works by simply keeping your finger on the screen.

As for specs, the Moto X will reportedly come with a 4.7-inch display (1280×720 resolution), 1.7GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB of RAM, running Android OS 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.

Credit/Images: AndroidAuthority

Rogersmotox2-e1373809371977.png Rogersmotox3-e1373809393488.png
Rogersmotox4-e1373809415864.png rogers-moto-x-video-always-on-voice-1.jpg

Update: Promo Video Download 202 MB

Updated by Cyber Warrior, Jul 16 '13 @ 7:22 PM.
Video Mirror

• Cory Streater likes this

tacsig513.png

: : C  H  A  N  N  E  L   Y  O  U  R    M  E  D  I  A : :

Jerrod #2

Jerrod
  • 265 posts
  • Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7 2012 tablet

Posted Jul 15 '13 @ 10:49 AM

I watched this video yesterday.  Of course now it says its private.  I don't mine the front view of the phone because it looks exactly like the Gnex I already have.  If we can customized the back with metal that's a plus.  If these specs are true and they look to be there is going to be a lot of discussion about how great this phone will really be.

2 gigs ram is great

Last years processor at 1.7 is  going to piss off some, but I've seen videos or pictures of benchmarks suggesting that the performance is between two of the S800's .  I don't know how that is. If the system software is optimized for it I suppose 1.7 will be OK but what about Play Store apps....are developers going to optimize their apps to run well on this thing?  You know folks can be lazy and sloppy at times.

Less than 32GB of phone storage is a concern for me.  I have less than this on my tablet but the reason I am not bothered by that is because I have 32GB on my Phone!

Perhaps Verizon will stay true to themselves and have a 32GB model and of course charge a premium for it.

N3xs #3

N3xs
  • Towel Porter
  • 211 posts
  • Device: Toro, Flo, Grouper, Manta

Posted Jul 15 '13 @ 12:30 PM

is it just me or the top of this phone on the 1st pic looks nothing like the one E.S. was ..??

Cyber Warrior #4

Cyber Warrior
  • Robots Will Kill
  • 1500 posts
  • Device: GS4 N7

Posted Jul 15 '13 @ 3:16 PM

I watched this video yesterday.  Of course now it says its private.  

Video is back up :)

tacsig513.png

: : C  H  A  N  N  E  L   Y  O  U  R    M  E  D  I  A : :

dmmarck #5

dmmarck
  • Ombudsman of Mountain View
  • 1381 posts
  • Device: NEXII

Posted Jul 15 '13 @ 4:53 PM

I watched this video yesterday. Of course now it says its private.

Video is back up :)

Thank you!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

tacsig513.png

UNLEASH THE BEAST: General Nexus 5 Hackery

LG NEXUS 5 - Black 16GB, Android 4.4 KitKat, Unlocked, Rooted, franco.Kernel

ASUS NEXUS 7 (2013) - Black 16GB, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, Unlocked

7stringer #6

7stringer
  • 161 posts
  • Device: HTC One (AT&T)

Posted Jul 16 '13 @ 5:50 AM