Started by Ricky Babalu ,

• Sign In To Reply:  

Ricky Babalu #1

Ricky Babalu
  • Beach Bum
  • 87 posts
  • Device: Samsung Galaxy S3

Posted Jul 19 '13 @ 10:42 AM

Yesterday I was at Best Buy and almost bought the Bose Soundlink. I have numerous speakers already (House, in the garage, backyard, and a small portable "Skull Pipe". This one however caught my attention as the sound is incredible, I just couldnt pull the trigger. Now I cant stop thinking about it :(

Anyone have one, thoughts/feedback?

:

:

316609-bose-soundlink-ii.jpg

I like the fact that I can control via bluetooth.

Updated by Ricky Babalu, Jul 19 '13 @ 10:44 AM.

• Cory Streater likes this

076fd490-c574-4ef8-a8ee-6a51c4fa5261_zps

Ricky Babalu #2

Ricky Babalu
  • Beach Bum
  • 87 posts

Posted Jul 19 '13 @ 2:46 PM

Screw it, I'm going to go back and get it

Ricky Babalu #3

Ricky Babalu
  • Beach Bum
  • 87 posts

Posted Jul 19 '13 @ 4:32 PM

Got it, sounds Awesome!
:
:

Attached Images

• 20130719_170958.jpg

Cory Streater #4

Cory Streater
  • Your Wish Is My Command
  • 1533 posts
  • Device: Samsung S6 Edge

Posted Jul 19 '13 @ 5:26 PM

I'd love to hear that one. The Bose system I bought for my computer is phenomenal.

I'm partial to Sonos, but it's expensive as hell.

There's a lot of other stuff going on in that picture too! An iPhone 5, toe rings, and some soft of a net in the back. Golf? Tennis?

:D
  • Ricky Babalu likes this

Ricky Babalu #5

Ricky Babalu
  • Beach Bum
  • 87 posts

Posted Jul 19 '13 @ 6:37 PM

I'd love to hear that one. The Bose system I bought for my computer is phenomenal.I'm partial to Sonos, but it's expensive as hell.There's a lot of other stuff going on in that picture too! An iPhone 5, toe rings, and some soft of a net in the back. Golf? Tennis? :D

Shhhhhhhh....... That unfortunately is my wifes Iphone, toe rings, and legs :P

Cyber Warrior #6

Cyber Warrior
  • Robots Will Kill
  • 1500 posts
  • Device: GS4 N7

Posted Jul 19 '13 @ 7:26 PM

and some soft of a net in the back. Golf? Tennis?

:D

Trampoline.

It sounded great when I tested it in Best Buy today.. the only thing that concerned me was it was hooked up to a demo unit and wasn't playing via Bluetooth.. which makes a big difference. Best Buy always makes everything look good in store but then you get home and its not the same sometimes. You can always trust Bose though and the demo did sound great, I had two songs to choose from and I cranked that puppy all the way up with some strange looks from passers-by... the options for the demo songs weren't so great lol.

tacsig513.png

: : C  H  A  N  N  E  L   Y  O  U  R    M  E  D  I  A : :

Ricky Babalu #7

Ricky Babalu
  • Beach Bum
  • 87 posts

Posted Jul 21 '13 @ 6:55 PM

After a few days with it, I am very happy with it. The price might be a little steep, but well worth it. The base is phenomenal, battery time is superb (I had it on for 5 hours). Very crisp sound, solid build, overall a superb speaker! I highly recommend.

Updated by Ricky Babalu, Jul 21 '13 @ 6:59 PM.

Cory Streater #8

Cory Streater
  • 1533 posts

Posted Sep 18 '13 @ 9:10 PM

After a few days with it, I am very happy with it. The price might be a little steep, but well worth it. The base is phenomenal, battery time is superb (I had it on for 5 hours). Very crisp sound, solid build, overall a superb speaker! I highly recommend.

Are you still happy with these? A friend of the family was talking about getting these today, and it made me think of this thread.

Ricky Babalu #9

Ricky Babalu
  • Beach Bum
  • 87 posts

Posted Sep 19 '13 @ 11:04 AM

Are you still happy with these? A friend of the family was talking about getting these today, and it made me think of this thread.

:

Hello Cory - Yes very happy with it. I have used it quite a bit over the summer at the beach, on vacations, and at home in the backyard while enjoying a beverage or two, or three, or four. As others have pointed out it is expensive, but well worth it. Everyone is always impressed by the crisp sound, excellent bass, quality build, and the battery longevity. It definitely packs a punch in a compact design, I would definitely recommend it.

***Haven't had any issues with Bluetooth whatsoever.

Cory Streater #10

Cory Streater
  • 1533 posts

Posted Sep 23 '13 @ 8:54 AM

Thanks, Ricky. I think my friend is going to pull the trigger. He lives in Northern Cal, and his needs are similar to yours.

If I go outside, I start rusting.

Jerrod #11

Jerrod
  • 265 posts
  • Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7 2012 tablet

Posted Sep 23 '13 @ 1:58 PM

I'd love to hear that one. The Bose system I bought for my computer is phenomenal.I'm partial to Sonos, but it's expensive as hell.There's a lot of other stuff going on in that picture too! An iPhone 5, toe rings, and some soft of a net in the back. Golf? Tennis? :D

Shhhhhhhh....... That unfortunately is my wifes Iphone, toe rings, and legs :P

Dang!  I was just going to tell you that I like your painted toe nails.  I got mine painted red and blue  with silver flecks for the 4th of July.  I had a pedi(to scrape the old skin off since I do aerobics and stuff) and figured that no one would see it so... what the heck.  THEN ONE DAY....I was out front  of my house in flip flop sandals watering my plants.  This guy is on his bike.  He gets this funny grin on his face as he is pedalling by.  I'm thinking " OK What?"  Then I remembered  my toe nails..out in their glory for the world to see.

Jerrod #12

Jerrod
  • 265 posts

Posted Sep 23 '13 @ 2:00 PM

I have a Bose Wave radio and another Bose device that you can put an Iphone or Ipod in and the sound is pretty good.  I saw these and thought about it, but now with your review I will consider it.

Jerrod #13

Jerrod
  • 265 posts

Posted Sep 23 '13 @ 2:02 PM

Thanks, Ricky. I think my friend is going to pull the trigger. He lives in Northern Cal, and his needs are similar to yours.

If I go outside, I start rusting.

Go outside drinking Starbucks...that might help

Updated by Jerrod, Sep 23 '13 @ 2:03 PM.