AT&T announced today, that they will randomly select a limited number of entrants with Gmail accounts, who will be given the opportunity to purchase and customize the Moto X before the scheduled launch date. Buyers will be able to use an online tool dubbed "studio" to view various mix and match options — a similar experience you'd expect while shopping for a car online.
Custom options include:
- 2 color options for the front panel
- 18 color options for the back panel
- 7 Accent colors for the power key, volume key and camera ring
- Adding your name or short message on the phone
- Unique wallpapers
- Wake-up message
- Memory capacity – 16GB or 32GB
The 16GB & 32GB versions will retail for $199 and $299 respectively.
Let us know if you enter, and definitely let us know if you win!
Also, be sure and come hang out with us in the moto x forums!