Photo

7 New Features Possibly Coming To The New iPhone

Started by C Sab ,

• Sign In To Reply:  

C Sab #1

C Sab
  • Your alternative tech/photography guy from the North.
  • 990 posts
  • Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Nikon D3100

Posted Aug 24 '13 @ 6:23 PM

http://www.phonearen...-iPhone_id46538

Honestly, most of these aren't even features and even the ones that are are not impressive at all, the fingerprint scanner is redundant. Why would anyone need it? Is a password really not enough? Plus, I'll bet 5 bucks it doesn't work as well as advertised. And the camera, is two flashes really necessary? I mean it's fine that they wanna make the camera perform better in low light but I'm not sure if that will really help much. The only new thing is the fingerprint scanner and it's needless. It's not even that new, only new to smartphones (I have a fingerprint scanner on my laptop and not a day has gone by that I've even thought of using it.)

Again, the new iPhone fails to give me a reason to take it seriously. And don't get me started on the other things listed.

Cory Streater #2

Cory Streater
  • Your Wish Is My Command
  • 1533 posts
  • Device: Samsung S6 Edge

Posted Aug 26 '13 @ 6:40 AM

If that's all they have to offer, I can't imagine why anyone that currently has an iPhone would want to upgrade.

So do games actually perform well on the iPhone? I thought that was the reason game developers were so attracted to them, but with those kinds of specs (1 GB RAM?!) I don't see how. I guess I need to research its GPU a little further.

Those colors are hideous.

C Sab #3

C Sab
  • Your alternative tech/photography guy from the North.
  • 990 posts
  • Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Nikon D3100

Posted Aug 26 '13 @ 8:23 AM

Honestly i can't wait to see iSheep try and claim this better than any Android phone.