An LG service manual, not confirmed as legitimiate, detailing a wide range of specs and images for the upcoming Google Nexus 5 smartphone has been leaked online.
The 200 page manual which was leaked by an anonymous tipster and picked up by the guys over at Android Police, was uploaded to scribd and reveals details such as technical information, diagrams, images and more about Google's Nexus 5.
Recent rumored specs seem to have been confirmed if this is indeed legit:
- 4.95" 1080p IPS TFT display
- 32GB internal storage (with the assumption of a 16GB being available as well)
- 2GB RAM
- MSM8974 aka Snapdragon 800 at 2.3GHz
- 8MP OIS rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
- 2300mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
- Slimport compatibility
- Micro SIM slot
- Notification light
- Wireless charging
- Bluetooth 3.0 (Most likely an error since its been reported on other pages and recent leaks as Bluetooth 4.0)
- UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE compatibility
image credit: Android Police
Based on all the leaks popping up, and previous years... expect an official announcement sometime by the end of this month.
Preview the service manual: LG D821
Download the service manual: LG D821
DOWNLOAD UPDATE: LG D821