You read it right, folks.
Under settings, check your AT&T Software Updates--not the normal update checker under "About"--and you should be graced with a frustrating wifi-only download request for the update. I'm updating as we speak and will post some screen shots, though the internetz is a-buzz with plenty of the small changes already.
You can find more information regarding the changelog as follows:
- Improved notification bar with quick access to many of the most popular settings.
- The integration of Instagram™ into HTC BlinkFeed.
- The ability to lock the camera focus and exposure on a specific target within the viewfinder.
- An updated HTC gallery user experience.
- HTC Zoe® updates that include:
- The option to change the file format of Zoe capture to a 3-second MP4 video and one second still JPG photo. This change will significantly reduce the amount of storage space used when capturing Zoe shots.
- Updated visualizer features within the HTC Music app.
- The ability to add widgets to the lock screen.
- New home key secondary functions to quickly access either Google Now or the menu.
- New settings for the battery percentage notification.
So, go forward, update, and let us know what you think!
Updated by 7stringer, Oct 10 '13 @ 11:27 AM.