Started by creccaj ,

• Sign In To Reply:  

creccaj #1

creccaj
  • Wait, wut?
  • 421 posts
  • Device: Hammerhead | Flo

Posted Nov 12 '13 @ 5:14 PM

Anyone hear waiting on the new Nexus 10?  I know that I am since I want to replace my old iPad that I use mainly for my movie watching tablet for traveling.  Would be interested to see how well it stacks up to the iPad air considering that I saw on at Best Buy the other day and even though it is an Apple device it is an extremely impressive device.

Would obviously prefer a Nexus over anything else but who knows.  

tacsig513.png

Nexus 5 - Stock w/ Franco Test 8 | Nexus 7 2013 - PA 3.99 | Mako (Retired) - Purity ROM

Moderator - Accountant - Android Enthusiast

C Sab #2

C Sab
  • Your alternative tech/photography guy from the North.
  • 990 posts
  • Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Nikon D3100

Posted Nov 13 '13 @ 10:01 AM

I'm more than satisfied with my current Nexus 10 even after almost a year so I'll be skipping this one and probably getting the one after the Nexus 10 2 or Nexus 10 (2013) or whatever they call it.

Treknologist #3

Treknologist
  • 128 posts
  • Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Transformer Pad TF701T

Posted Feb 1 '14 @ 7:07 AM

I have been waiting to hear about a new Nexus 10 but things have been very quiet about it.  The Play Store is out of stock of the "current" model, though, and we don't know if that's a permanent "out of stock" or just until the new one comes.  The fact they have not removed it makes me wonder.  In any case, I'm starting to look at the Transformer TF701T as a possible replacement for my Transformer Prime.  It's on sale on TigerDirect for $389 so the price is really good and Asus keeps their tablets pretty close to stock.  It also has been updated to Android 4.3. 

I choose Android...it's only logical.  VulcanSalute_zps9ab5f775.gif

TreknologistBanner2_zps4447248b.png